skinny-err jeans

Options
I bought these jeans at wal-mart at the start of summer. They were only $1 so I pretty much had to lol. They were a size or 2 too small so I've never worn them. Well I tried them on this morning and they fit!!!! I can't believe I'm a size 14 again! For some of you that may still sound big but to me that is a HUGE accomplishment :smooched:

PLUS I weighed myself today and I'm FINALLY under 200 pounds!!!! 199.2!!! :noway:

Its gonna be an AWESOME day:laugh:

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Yes... AWESOME :bigsmile:

Jeans for 1$, huh?? How come I never find deals like that?!! :laugh:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Way to go!!! That's great and I know you're proud.

Yeah....and why can't I ever find a bargain like that? LOL

Have a great day!
  • Irishaingeal
    Options
    Grats on getting under 200lbs and getting into those skinny jeans. I have a pair from when I was little. The only thing I have left from those days. I try them on every once in awhile and though I can't wear them yet I hope to some day. But grats again on what you achieved.
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Super job! I can't wait to be under 200 and a size 14! I'm close to being there but just seems to be eluding me!
  • size3again
    size3again Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW $1 jeans!!!!!! You did good: ) 2 sizes smaller!!!!!! You are doing GREAT!!!! I have size 6 in closet that are toooo tight and I can't wait to put them on in comfort and in public. lol Keep up the good job.
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job on your weight loss and for finding jeans that cost a dollar.
  • lynne_cook
    Options
    way to go,keep up the good work,jeans for a dollar,guess i wasn't at walmart that day!
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!! yay! (I am working towards size 14... currently in a roomy 16).
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that's awesome. You have done an amazing job.
  • maggiemay20
    Options
    WOW that is GREAT !!!! Keep up the good work and thx for the modivation !!!!
  • singcoz528
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!!

Yea they were having a street sale trying to get rid of all the winter clearance clothes. I also got a LOT of baby clothes for like $15 total lol.
  • mml61104
    Options
    Had to post because you and I are so alike! I have an almost one year old too (1 year on 10/27) and I started at the beginning of summer a little higher than you, 225 and finally saw under 200 myself! 198.6. And I am in 14's again too! I love that feeling! Size 12 is my pre-pregnancy, but I am not stopping there! Good luck to you and all your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!