91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options

Replies

• harmonyhoran
    harmonyhoran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    To get back to where I was last Christmas. 59-60kg. I've only been on MFP 2 1/2 weeks and already 2kg down with 2 more kg to go. I'm sure I could get there by Christmas then try and maintain through the holiday season
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Pass the plateau(Which I'm finally close to doing!!), and lose some more weight. I'd love 20 pounds down by then, but I'm good with anything as long as i lose some inches. :) By April, I want to hit my actual goal. So, 20 by Christmas, then another 10 or so by April. I'm going to do it! no giving up. :DD
  • SusieT2013
    Options
    54lbs to get back to my target weight (the weight of my profile picture), have a 3 weeks old and still look pregnant, in need of some real motivation and friends to help! Starting to log on Tuesday, seriously need to do this!!!
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I plan to keep on being on MFP and continuing as I am doing well. I cannot believe I am doing so well, but I am.. and the numbers are showing it. Its not really that hard. I will be in Twoterville in December.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    guys i started a group open to anyone to join

want to lose more than 25 pounds before xmas this is a group for each of us to be held accountable to each other doesn't matter what you do to lose it no challenges just support and accountability
  • camilleme73
    camilleme73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    45 pounds by xmas!! :)
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    4% loss of body fat and 4lbs of muscle
  • Boofuls
    Boofuls Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    16lbs will take me down to "just" overweight rather than obese. I would love to get there by Christmas!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Weight wise 9 more pounds!!
  • sbrown227
    sbrown227 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 25-30 pounds. That would put me at 130-135 lbs. It would be great if I could reach my goal before Thanksgiving. This way I won't feel so bad when I stuff my gutt on Thanksgiving day.:smile:
  • dawndovell
    dawndovell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    10 to 15lbs. To eat a lot of cheese ball and exercise it off. To enjoy picking out my ugly Christmas sweater in a smaller size.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    to have lost 40 pounds total by christmas!
  • brandillyn
    brandillyn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Getting down to my pre-pregnancy weight, which is about 25 pounds less then I am now(:
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    No specific goal other than to be at whatever consistent day of logging in and being good. (I love the counter that tells me how may days I'm at.) Wherever that gets me, I'll be happy with it.
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 33lbs by Xmas.... That would make 60lbs lost since July 1 whoo hooo. I would be happy with any loss though.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    Lose 10 pounds--3/4 pound a week.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    To accept who I am.
    To try to simply enjoy each day and not let a single thought enter my head telling me I'm not good enough.
    To do better at everything than I ever thought I could.
  • MissyFitz
    MissyFitz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 18-20lbs by Christmas if I can. It's a hard goal, with a wedding to attend next weekend and Thanksgiving the weekend after.
  • mssgeni
    mssgeni Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    If I pushed myself a lot I think I could lose 25 pounds... but knowing me I think my goal will be 15. :)
  • JulieBowe
    JulieBowe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was to lose another 30 and get off my BP meds :))))