At the doctors today it was great!

Options
OK, I have been having to go to the doctors almost every week to every 3 weeks minimum for almost 2 years now. Sometimes I would go a few times in a week and every time I went I slowly saw my weight go up and up from 130 up to as high as 178. Between Stairoids and not being able to run or really work out, I just gave up and excepted it. :grumble: :noway: :sad: :yawn: :huh: :frown: :mad:
But today Was Great! I was at 168 on their scale and that was 7 pounds lost since my last appointment. :laugh: And you know with the appointments I have, 7 pounds is noticable without a shirt on. :blushing:
Oh and I am finally pumped up to size I use to be. And even though I don't need to wear a bra, I tried on my old ones and it was just weird. Now I have two more pump ups until I have to hurry and wait for my permanant ones. (They do that for the extra skin to stretch in case you wondered).:tongue:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah for new knockers!!!

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    OK, I have been having to go to the doctors almost every week to every 3 weeks minimum for almost 2 years now. Sometimes I would go a few times in a week and every time I went I slowly saw my weight go up and up from 130 up to as high as 178. Between Stairoids and not being able to run or really work out, I just gave up and excepted it. :grumble: :noway: :sad: :yawn: :huh: :frown: :mad:
    But today Was Great! I was at 168 on their scale and that was 7 pounds lost since my last appointment. :laugh: And you know with the appointments I have, 7 pounds is noticable without a shirt on. :blushing:
    Oh and I am finally pumped up to size I use to be. And even though I don't need to wear a bra, I tried on my old ones and it was just weird. Now I have two more pump ups until I have to hurry and wait for my permanant ones. (They do that for the extra skin to stretch in case you wondered).:tongue:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Yeah for new knockers!!!
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU IAM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!:flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    That's really great:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Thank you so much.:glasses:
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    That's wonderful. I love your positive attitude. Certainly not easy after all you went through.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    good for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Yay for the new soon-to-be ta-tas! HOW EXCITING! :flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Whoohoo! good for you!:flowerforyou:
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats. :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    WOOT-WOOT on the good appt!!! :drinker:

And double WOOT-WOOT on the new knockers! :laugh: :drinker:
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! I know, us girls hate the scale! That's so cool! Keep it up! (: :flowerforyou:
    74156.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!