Happy Wednesday!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Hi all! Hope this "Hump" day is great for all!

I am actually going into the city (Manhattan) today. Just going to meet my friend at her place in Tuckahoe (Yes J, it is the name of a town not Tam doing a somersault!! :laugh: :laugh:...figured I would beat him to the punch!)......

Then we are taking the commuter train from there, which is about 30 min, into Grand Central and just walking around!! I want to walk over to Times Square and bring J.T. to the Toys R Us there...it's SO cool. There is actually a ferris wheel in it! We will do some shopping, grab lunch, whatever! I haven't done that in a long time. Whenever I go in, it's for a specific reason it seems. This is a non gym day, but I am sure I will get some good walking in! Yeahhhh!! :wink:

:heart: :flowerforyou:
-Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I am actually going into the city (Manhattan) today. Just going to meet my friend at her place in Tuckahoe (Yes J, it is the name of a town not Tam doing a somersault!! :laugh: :laugh:...figured I would beat him to the punch!)......

Then we are taking the commuter train from there, which is about 30 min, into Grand Central and just walking around!! I want to walk over to Times Square and bring J.T. to the Toys R Us there...it's SO cool. There is actually a ferris wheel in it! We will do some shopping, grab lunch, whatever! I haven't done that in a long time. Whenever I go in, it's for a specific reason it seems. This is a non gym day, but I am sure I will get some good walking in! Yeahhhh!! :wink:

:heart: :flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hey :smile: Sounds like fun! :drinker: Have a great time....:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Are you going to Toys R Us for You or the kid :laugh: :laugh: Personally I think I enjoy that stuff more than the kids do. When I lived with my neice, I played with her toys more than she did...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll be here at work :grumble: :grumble: Like always :grumble: :grumble: Mon-Fri 7am-5pm (and I usually dont leave until 6pm) :grumble: :grumble: Salary pay...no overtime :grumble: :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then after work, TaeBo, Walk the dog, relax for about an hour and off to bed. :bigsmile:

I AM GOING TO HIT THAT LOTTO....ANNNNYYYYY DAAAAAYYYYY NOW :bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Sounds like a wonderful day!!! Wish I was going with you!! ~sighs~ but no I have to be stuck inside working. But I have a trip to Chicago coming up the first weekend in August so that will be my lil get away!!! Have fun and be safe! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    There's a ferris wheel in the Toys R Us???
    Holy Moly it must be big:noway:

05.gif

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Blessed wednesday all!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Have a great time!!!!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    that's it, wednesday done, just the long slide down to the weekend now...woo hoo!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    that's it, wednesday done, just the long slide down to the weekend now...woo hoo!

Wednesday done? it's only 2pm where i'm at... Where are you at??
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options

LOL!!!!!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

Wednesday done? it's only 2pm where i'm at... Where are you at??

yea, and its only 1130 AM here!!:sad: :sad:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hope you have a great time! Sounds like a blast! Happy Wednesday to all!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Scotland, cos i is Scottish :happy:

11pm and almost time for thursday to start, and that means pub night is coming (i like to start my weekends early)

:drinker: