My eyes are bigger than my belly! Another NSV!

Options
Tried on a pair of UK12 Jeans today - just to see how far off I am. I picked them off the rail, and looked at them with the doubts snowballing in my head! They looked so tiny! My brain rejected any notion of these tiny jeans going on me at all - I was convinced I wouldn't even be able to pull them up. I nearly just put them back because I couldn't face the misery and humiliation of not being able to get in them.

But I tried them on all the same - and they went on!!!!! The legs fit perfectly! The zip needs a couple more weeks and a few more pounds I think - but oh how incredible! :bigsmile:

So glad my judgement is so far off!

I still notice how my eye seeks out the XL sizes though! And I have to stop myself and remind myself that that stuff no longer fits!

Replies

• wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    how wonderful, you did great!
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    that's a great NSV, congrats!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean with getting used to looking past the XL! I'll be so happy when there are no X's on any of my items of clothing!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean with getting used to looking past the XL! I'll be so happy when there are no X's on any of my items of clothing!

^^^^This, oh so, this.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    ^^^^This, oh so, this.

You'll do it - both of you! I know you will! Ask me 6 months ago, I'd have been saying "no way, not possible!" now here I am!!! If I can do it, ANYONE can really! Go for it!!!!
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Wonderful work!
  • steffij100
    steffij100 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic NSV, well done and enjoy! :happy:
  • willial2310
    Options
    Way to Go my Friend!
    Proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody :bigsmile: Does feel good! Hubby spectacularly noneplussed. Never mind. Wait till Christmas and I produce some mindblowing slinky frock for him to bow before....
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!