My Photo NSV!

Options
veghel
veghel Posts: 18 Member
I'm 49, 5' 3", 167 pounds and my BMI is 29.6. This was very depressing to me. I've only lost 4 pounds in 6 months. Now I'm also fighting Seasonal Affective disorder, which makes me want to eat a lot. My YMCA instructor told me to try very hard to eat within my range and to just keep moving. Today I took this photo and I decided I'm not going to obsess about the numbers on the scale anymore. I'm just going to keep moving because the more I exercise the more I can eat…within reason of course. :) I feel so weird trying to flex my muscles…I've never had any to flex before.

March-Sept-2013_zps0a9caa68.jpg[/URL]

Replies

• Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Great job, congratulations. It's always encouraging to see other's results!
  • unluckyIrish
    unluckyIrish Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! Great job!
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    Definitely ignore that scale. That pic says it all :smile:
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing great!
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    you can definitely tell, great job!
  • veghel
    veghel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you. When I was at my heaviest I use to hide whenever there was a camera around. Now I take pics about once a month, because it helps me see those subtle changes in my body that my scale is not telling me about. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!