91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options

Replies

• I'd like to lose 12.6lbs and get to my goal weight of 130.
    I doubt thats going to happen, so I'd be happy enough if I could lose 7lbs. :)
  • doclu
    doclu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to fit in a size 16, currently size 18, or lose 26 lbs (about 2 lbs per week).
  • Wildflowerangel
    Wildflowerangel Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I graduated college in August, so ideally, I would like to have a job by Christmas. :tongue:

Goals in terms of weight loss? I'd like to lose 13 pounds by then (13 weeks). That would put me at the weight that I was my second year of college!
  • ziggiezambi
    Options
    last 10lbs would be nice. :)
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    guys i started a group open to anyone to join

want to lose more than 25 pounds before xmas this is a group for each of us to be held accountable to each other doesn't matter what you do to lose it no challenges just support and accountability
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    20lbs!
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Going for 23.
  • tenilleless
    tenilleless Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose around 20 lbs and fit into nicer clothes by Christmas. I'm a clothing packrat, so I've got tons of nice clothes for every size less than I am right now (I've got a box somewhere with size 11 jeans in it. I'm in the 20's right now). I've only been this heavy twice so far and it won't happen again so right now I'm wearing $15 mom jeans a baggy sweaters. By christmas I want to be wearing nice jeans and be able to see arm muscles :D
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    35 pounds down by Christmas Day:)
  • mloumason
    mloumason Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am going to loose 25 by the end of december...:)
  • to be 12 kg less.
  • mloumason
    mloumason Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I mean 25 more
  • Tmsmith007
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 150 and I would sure like to lose 12 lbs, by January 1st 2014!
    I know I have got the weight to lose at 177, with no butts. What I need is a whole lot of faithfulness.
    Any thoughts on getting it done?
  • MartiCat70
    MartiCat70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 30lbs. That will put me back in a size 22 and I'll lose the diabetes. The greatest gift I can give myself!
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    cut back or remove soft drinks
    2-3 liters of water a day
    cut out junk food

lose 12-15 pounds
  • Live_Aloha
    Live_Aloha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My FAVORITE time of year and also the worst time of year in terms of calories consumed versus calories burned!! I am shooting for a 32 pound loss which is 6 pounds short of my first goal (38 pounds); however, I will be happy to have lost between 15-20 pounds by end of this year given how challenging it is for me to stay on track during the holidays :happy: Best of luck to us!!
  • forevertoday
    forevertoday Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    10kgs, I will accomplish this, but if for some reason I do not, I will still be happy for what i've achieved!
  • Jacquimcc13
    Jacquimcc13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal would be to lose 20lbs - I think I'll probably lose 100's but not of the right kind
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15 that would take me down under 150, but I will take 9 pounds with some moderate weight lifting.