New and looking for a support group!

Options
Hi,

My name is Jenny. I just joined and am looking for some people to be in my friend group to help each other in the the journey of becoming healthy! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Seabee74
    Options
    Hi Jenny. I too just joined mfp and looking for friends for support and encouragement too. Add me if you'd like !
  • Aminah3052
    Aminah3052 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,.i have been using mfp app for a few months but just recently began using the site. Feel free to add me. :) anyone else too
  • camcat81
    Options
    Hi,

Starting Cambridge fit on Tuesday. Will really need a diet buddy as its hardcore!

Please feel free to add me

C
  • cyntm713
    cyntm713 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Jenny!

I been a member of mfp for quite some time. But have not been active. I realize that I really really need to get serious about my health and I also need some friends to keep me motivated to stay on track so please add me as a friend. Hopefully we can encourage each other and make this journey a success!!!!!
  • carlybaker524
    Options
    I'm new to this site too, trying to lose the last bit of baby weight! Feel free to add me
  • skippinggirlmelb
    Options
    Add me as well if you like! I'm trying to use this site again, fell off the wagon recently!
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and best wishes on reaching all your goals! Feel free to add me!