I'm new

Options
I am new to this sight and I just wanted to introduce myself...I have alot of weight to lose and need lots of encouragement..Know it isn't easy and it has to be a life time committment...I joined a weight loss program at our local hospital and they recommended this site...I love it...:heart:

Replies

• kerri56895
    kerri56895 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too. I need all the encouragement I can get also! Here's to the begining of a journey!!
  • nanatina
    Options
    Hello from another Newbie. I joined this site for the convenient way to count calories going into my mouth and burned by exercise. I have never kept a food diary before, so MyFitnessPal will keep me disciplined.
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome all to MFP! You'll find this is a great site. Feel free to add me as a friend and together we can keep each other motivated, encouraged, and accountable.
  • Elrtee
    Elrtee Posts: 1
    Options
    Well done you have made a good start. Keep it up!
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    this place is pretty cool! Welcome newbies and good luck on ur goals!

Feel free to add me i can definatly use more support and encoragement also!
  • icca419
    icca419 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new also. I have heard nothing but great things about this site. Plus I can use all the support I can get.
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, I am kind of new to this site myself, and I have found a lot of good information here as well as when you visit the message boards.

Stay with whatever diet plan you want to try and if you need advise, don't hesitate send out a "HELP" message on the message board, I check the board everyday since I joined to see what information I can get.

I have been on my diet for over a year now and what keeps me going is the desire to watch my kids grow up to become adults and growing old with my wife.

So when you feel like giving just think of the things you can do without that weight you are carrying around......

Good luck.....
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    i'm fairly new as well...but i think that you have one smart hospital!!! i think this site is great so far :) so welcome :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    cheers to kerri!! welcome :)
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you!!! I started using the site about 2 months ago and LOVE it!!!! I tried keeping a food diary before and it lasted about a week. This site is SUPER easy to use and the support here is AWESOME!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend! I can always use the motivation and support as well!!!! Good Luck on your weight-loss journies...
  • cutiekay99
    Options
    Hi all! I'm fairly new too. I added this as an app on my iphone back in May, but just really started using it daily a few weeks ago. I'm looking forward to the online version. I need all the support I can get! Feel free to add me as a friend. We can encourage and support each other.
  • happy1964
    Options
    I'm new too and I love it! Helps keep me focused, I could never write it in a journal but this is easy! Welcome!
  • Shannon821
    Shannon821 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new as well. I think all of us that is on this journey can use all the support we can get. Best of luck and let's shoot for being a LOSER :)
  • Nixonlove
    Nixonlove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too. I need all the encouragement I can get also! I have a lot of fat to loss too. And it won't hurt to find a good friend too.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - you will make so many friends here xxx