when you're not working or working out...

Options
What are you doing? I need a new hobby!

Replies

• marita_mimi
    marita_mimi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    making protein meatballs, protein cookies, tryin out new fitness approved recipes, shopping for gym clothes

huh, wow that sounds lame lol

museums,
    walk dogs from shelters

go to pinterest, they have lots of ideas
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    On MFP... *le sigh* maybe I need a new one too. Oh and running a household full of kiddies. :laugh:
  • KoRnKraZy
    KoRnKraZy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Watching movies, watching youtube, reading, finding new bands to listen to, gaming, staring off into space...
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Laundry, wordz with friends (great app), and waiting for my nieces and nephew to come over for lunch.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    well i guess it is working out but i really enjoy long hikes. except theres a murder suspect on the lose where i live so no hikes for this guy.
    but i like to watch silly teen dramas for some reason (abc family lol) i can't get enough of that ****. and reality shows like ru pauls drag race and bad girls club. and i love the golden girls.
    i like to read books by chuck palahuniuk. playing the guitar. making to do lists. sleeping is awesome. smoking a fat bowl then watching the id channel and getting paranoid is always a good time.
    finding new recipes, couponing and making grocery lists i could spend hours doing that. actually i do spend hours doing that
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Homeschooling (not really a hobby!), reading, cooking (discover new recipes), scrapbooking, sewing
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.. reading, crocheting, sewing, cooking, and grooming my dogs among the regular house cleaning and other home chores :bigsmile:
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.. reading, crocheting, sewing, cooking, and grooming my dogs among the regular house cleaning and other home chores :bigsmile:
    This is what I do!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Jelly splashing!!!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I have a (pathetic) acting and stand up career on the side of my regular job and school.

It keeps me entertained, and last week I got to dress up as a goblin
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Volunteer with a local rescue org, member of a professional women's group, household (indoor/outdoor) chores. Can not remember the last time I had a weekend with nothing to do. (sigh) I'm tired.
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Read, tv, cross stitch, tutoring neighbor kids, normal household chores, etc.

The cross stitch and tutoring are really good because I can't snack while doing them.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    horses!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Playing music :happy:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    What are you doing? I need a new hobby!

Playing tennis. Oh, hang on... ok, indoor climbing. Oh, wait a sec... tai chi... I haven't got the hang of this. BF3!
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Singing, and playing guitar. Take up an instrument :)
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Hobbies???? What is this madness? :laugh:
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    studying :sad:
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    - Studying, writing papers, going over case studies
    - Walking my dog, hiking, biking
    - Browsing forums, watching youtube videos, movies, catching up on TV shows
    - Shopping
    - Cleaning
    - Cooking
  • stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This is what I do!

with the exception of sewing that is what I do as well. Though don't forget playing with the dog too, way more fun than house cleaning.