I still can't see it!

Options
I am 6 kilos down (from 104) and I honestly can't see any change at all in my body. I look at myself sideways on in the mirror and my tummy looks like it did when i started. A few friends have said I look a bit slimmer but I think they're just being polite.

I think maybe it's because I started off quite big? Hoping that the smaller I get, the more I'll notice!

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Totally normal. It took me like 30 lbs to notice. You can take some pictures though, and that will be more noticeable.
  • gemmiepie
    Options
    Uuuuuurgh, it's so disappointing! I'm never going to get to 30lb before my wedding. :(
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    A better way to see the changes is by taking pictures and putting them side by side.

Is always hard for you to notice the changes , you see yourself everyday in the mirror and sometimes we don't see what everyone else does,
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    A better way to see the changes is by taking pictures and putting them side by side.

Is always hard for you to notice the changes , you see yourself everyday in the mirror and sometimes we don't see what everyone else does,

I am looking at my pictues side by side and I still can't see a significant difference. It's so frustrating because I've worked so hard to lose 23 pounds. :sad:

I think I look a tiny bit slimer but it looks like I only lost 5 pounds instead of 23. I am only 5'1 so 23 pounds should of made a bigger difference. It's kinda discouraging..