Anyony has a Health o meter Weight Tracking Scale

Options
I just bought a health o meter scale and I used it twice one's to see my weight and the other just a check in. When I did the check

in it said E step off then step on and said 0.00lb. Does that mean I didn't lose anything or is there something wrong with it. It just

shows my last weight.

Replies

• sarahleelee
    sarahleelee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tap it once with your foot and wait until it says 00:00 before stepping on. It's annoying, I know!
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    yeah you have to let it zero out before you step on it. mine also measures BMI, BONE, BodyFat, and Body Water, so sometimes if you get off too soon it will give you the E (error) msg
  • erin_89
    erin_89 Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks because I was trying to work this thing for hours.
  • detrawa
    detrawa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Do you think the weight tracking scale worth the investment?
  • erin_89
    Options
    Yes for right know. Because it hold s 400 which there is not alot of scale that hold that much and is not a lot of money. When I start losing more im going to get a new one.
  • blackbsm
    blackbsm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have the same scale, and sometimes I also get the "E". I have found that if I take a couple of deep relaxing breaths before I step on the scale this happens less often. It doesn't like any bit of movement...so be steady & calm when you step on it. This might sound silly, but this is just what I have found works for me.
  • erin_89
    Options
    Thanks you guys the tips help alot