Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism results?!?!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone had good/bad results with the Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD?! If yes, how often did you do it?!

I'm starting another round of the 30DS this weekend followed by the Ripped in 30 after the 30DS round and wanted to incorporate the BFBM DVD around 3-4 times a week together with it.

Thanks!!

Replies

• lzvbeantown
    lzvbeantown Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    anyone?!?! bump!
  • Maqui04
    Maqui04 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im doing 30 day Shred, tomorrow im starting level 2 and i feel awesome!
  • James1935
    James1935 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it but I am currently doing Killer Buns and Thighs - tried level 2 yesterday and it almost killed me - my legs are sore today. I liked 30 day shed and ripped in 30 too. My current favorite is No More Trouble Zones.
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have the Dvd. I incorporate it with other Dvds during the week. I like it. It definitely gets your heart rate going and tones your muscle. It reminds me of 30 DS but with longer routines. There is a lot of jumping (which is a pain) and kickboxing (which I like). The Dvd has 7 different circuits which includes skaters, mountain climbers, crunches (standing and laying down), etc.
  • lzvbeantown
    lzvbeantown Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I started the 30DS today again and will be alternating the levels this time. I will get the BFBM DVD on tuesday and can't wait!!
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I was just telling someone that I liked Banish Fat very much. It has great drills and some are easier than others. If I'm feeling really rested, I will use very low hand weights for the punching to kick it up a notch. Her standing pikes and standing mountain climbers I substitute in other DVD's for a change instead of doing floor variations.

I hope you liked it and you are seeing results.