New Friends, Over 50's

Options

Replies

• Lornamcs
    Options
    Hi you can add me, I'm in England, I log in daily, we can motivate each other.
  • OhLeita
    OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The group Over 50 Ladies is a great place to find dedicated MFPers. It doesn't look busy, but just post you're looking for friends and they'll come.
  • David0081
    Options
    Hi Cynthia,

I'm 51, and a returning member to MFP after a few months trying to manage on my own (mistake) I would be delighted to become a friend on here, and to share the ups and downs on our journey to a healthier lifestyle. I live with my family in Holyhead, North Wales.

Best regards, David
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm well over 50 - will be 58 in December so feel free to add me.
    I'm on site most days and find the support great.
    Good luck.
  • Jacquimcc13
    Jacquimcc13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me, it's my first day !

Good luck x
  • tricia1952
    tricia1952 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too. I went off track but am about to start again and this time I want to make it.
  • cosyrosie100
    Options
    High Cynthia

I'm nearly 61 and from Yorkshire in England please add me as a friend, only 7 pounds to go but will still need support maintaining the 8 stone weight if I ever get there.
  • Cherrie099
    Cherrie099 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jo Ann. I'm 56 and in for the long haul. Add me if you like. I log in every day and love the support we all give each other.
  • txteadrinker
    txteadrinker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I've been here since July and have found it EXTREMELY helpful to have encouragement and support and to be able to GIVE the same. :flowerforyou:
  • Cherrie099
    Cherrie099 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    how is everybody doing???
  • tricia1952
    tricia1952 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you can add me I am new on here, over 60 and not very active, but need to lose some weight and get some more exercise.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I turn 50 in less than 2 months. Can't wait!
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I hit 50 earlier this year. After tracking everything daily for over a year, I took a break for a few months. Now I am back on MFP daily. I am in Canada and always looking for new friends to support each other so please feel free to add me.
  • teresajane1956
    teresajane1956 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also over 50....going on 57 soon. Feel free to add me....I need all the support and encouragement I can get!!
  • Chris_B62
    Chris_B62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was newly diagnosed as being 51 on October 13... :glasses: I am going the Ketogenic route. I am also looking for a few friends that I can relate to on this journey. Please feel free to add me.
  • lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends to give and receive support. I am 55, live in Oregon. I've been at this for a month and have lost 7 lbs so far. Good luck to everyone..
  • cynthiapick
    cynthiapick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello David
    Would love to become friends, to support and be supported. How is North Wales, just got back from Borth
    Cynthia
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 - live in the San Francisco Bay Area - just celebrated my 525 logaversary - LOVE MFP had changed my life - living so much healthier and happier now. Feel free to add me - several of my friends have replied here as well. The more the merrier!
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! i am 51, been at this for about -hmm too old, can't remember!- anyway I have had success and some slides back and now that I am finding it a little (okay a LOT) harder to get it done - I am more driven to do it! I live in Sunny Arizona and I still don't get outside enough to get my rear end moving! Let's get together and get this done!!!! :happy:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Please feel free to add me, I'll be fifty next month.
    I thought I would be at goal by then, but now it's looking like it will be around saint Patricks day.