Oops how many is a serving?

Options
OK, so I was kind of snacking for my lunch and so I grabbed a few Triscuits and a big bowl of Watermellon. I was going to snack on something else when I realized I should have been reading with my glasses when I look at how many triscuits are a serving. I thought it said 10, but what it said was 6 and 10 is how many serving are in the box.
Dam, I am already at 300 with just those two things.
Wish I ate more carrots so I could see better.

MMM guess I will just snack on little stuff all day.

By the way,
The triscuit Rosemary and Olive Oil, to die for. They are great!:tongue: I know, I just ate about 13 of them.

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    OK, so I was kind of snacking for my lunch and so I grabbed a few Triscuits and a big bowl of Watermellon. I was going to snack on something else when I realized I should have been reading with my glasses when I look at how many triscuits are a serving. I thought it said 10, but what it said was 6 and 10 is how many serving are in the box.
    Dam, I am already at 300 with just those two things.
    Wish I ate more carrots so I could see better.

MMM guess I will just snack on little stuff all day.

By the way,
    The triscuit Rosemary and Olive Oil, to die for. They are great!:tongue: I know, I just ate about 13 of them.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry...What's your question?
  • fashionkitten13
    Options
    Ah man! I hate it when I do that! I'm always mixing up the numbers on those tiny labels too! Guess our brains want things to be lighter than they really are :laugh:

Good luck with the rest of your day :flowerforyou:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    10 Triscuits is 300 calories??? geez, it's stuff like that that makes me just want to go grab a cheese burger, more filling. :laugh:

sucks that food that should be 'better' for us, we have to have less of and still get high calories.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    It says 28g of crackers are a serving (that doesn't help much). There are about 10 servings per box. If I can't find the item here the first place I look...on the box...hokay, other than that!!! I google for the company website. Here is where I found Triskets in the flavor you spoke about.

http://www.nabiscoworld.com/Brands/ProductInformation.aspx?BrandKey=triscuit&Site=1&Product=4400000367

Serving size 28g
    Servings per container 10
    Calories 10
    Total Fat 4
    Sat Fat .5g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 135mg
    Total Carbohydrate 20g
    Dietary Fiber 3g
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 3g
    Vitamin A 0%
    Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 0%
    Iron 8%

I hope that helps!
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    10 Triscuits is 300 calories??? geez, it's stuff like that that makes me just want to go grab a cheese burger, more filling. :laugh:

sucks that food that should be 'better' for us, we have to have less of and still get high calories.

No, 6 is about 120 calories, but I ate more because I goofed and ate 13 other stuff also. I would have stopped sooner if I wasn't an idiot.

No questions,
    Just making conversation my blunder and how good they are.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    LOL HOKAY!!! Well, at least you know I have your crackerback if ya need me some day! LOL