Needing support to carry this through

Options
Hey guys. I've just started all this today. Previously dieted Christmas 2012 - April 2013, where I lost 1.5 stone by going to the gym regularly & eating healthy. For some reason, I don't have the motivation anymore, which is why I've started again....does anyone else feel like this? I feel like its such a chore & soooo boring :frown:

Replies

• loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I felt that way in the begiining, but love my new approach to food, my workouts and the way my body feels. If you would like me to be part of your mfp support system I log daily, my diary is open and am happy to share the knowledge I have gained so far. Add me if you like.
    Good luck either way, ~others may not care if you reach your goals-but you should :)
  • klholmesx
    Options
    Thank you! It just feels such a bore at times & its sooo hard sticking to it, but I'm going to be determined this time!
  • Ceeg24
    Ceeg24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been here a while and not had much success myself. Aim to get back on this week. Being over 50 now and in an office job doesn't help. However I know it's possible if we just fill in the diary and do some exercise. A friend has been very successful with myfitnesspal and I hope to emulate him. Good luck. :flowerforyou: