Looking for support - New again to MFP - Anyone from GA

Options
I am looking to add a few friends for motivational support - I have about 50-60 lbs I would like to lose in total. I am in my mid 30's and would love to have friends to share recipes, support and motivation with :) I live in GA so anyone in GA would be awesome or anyone anywhere with some good recipes, tips and motivation. I am achieving my goal through diet and exercise.

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    What is GA? I live in QLD.. that is Queensland Australia. I guess it's somewhere in USA?
  • lovemylulu
    Options
    Haha... Sorry bout that - Yes Atlanta, Georgia in the states :)
  • DRay64
    DRay64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I live in Marietta, Ga and have about the same amount to lose.
  • EL2EL1
    EL2EL1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am in Australia but am adding you all, I think the virtual motivation is pretty good! :-)
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hei.......any one feel free to add me for mutual support & motivation on MFP :)
  • unicornpickles12
    Options
    Atlanta, here too! Feel free to add me!
  • phil_p221
    phil_p221 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Here in Savannah Ga.
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Atlanta here. Stay away from that unicornpickles person. She is way too encouraging
  • Milynne
    Milynne Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kentucky, not GA, but feel free to add me! I log in daily and do my best to add some motivation throughout the day! :)
  • junoja
    junoja Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a neighbor - upstate SC. Just a couple hours from Atlanta. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Buzz0213
    Buzz0213 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    From Atlanta, GA also! Have around 40 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me :).
  • Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I live outside of Savannah. I started back on MFP in April. Have lost 53 pounds and have 12 to go to make my goal.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Smyrna/ATL Ga

Feel free to add me :)
  • nbrownmc
    nbrownmc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not from GA, (I'm from Canada) but feel free to add me :) I'm new to MFP again too and just discovered the social aspect of all of this, so I'm trying to build my friends list. I have about 97 more lbs to lose, and I love lulu too!
  • AlyssaNewtons
    Options
    Hello im from Conyers. ...
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Marietta! Add me! :)
  • casscass78
    casscass78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i live in lilburn,GA near stone-mountain but go to school at kennesaw state university so im there all the time
  • SimplySabR
    SimplySabR Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello from Gwinnett! I started with 70 to lose, and am about 22 lbs down, so about the same goals are you at this point! Lets do this!
  • ttyme82
    ttyme82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kennesaw! add me! I'm 73+ lbs down trying to make my 100lb milestone!
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Out the Douglasville way.