Need more of a support group

Options
I'm giving this site another shot! would really like some great people to add so i can get some encouragement! i have 8 months and counting until my wedding day any help would be greatly appreciated! :happy:

Replies

• txteadrinker
    txteadrinker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in a group of over 50 Ladies--you are way younger than me, but this group has been a godsend. I hope that you can find a group that you feel comfortable in and can use it to help you. By the way, my son is getting married in seven months and that's what got me started! Congrats and good luck. Feel free to friend me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Talie....Try to get 90 mins workout per day...Eat half you exercise cals back....Good luck...Now....you've go to look good for the big day....
  • Clorfeine
    Options
    Don't look upon it as a "one-occasion" weight loss but a change in life style. This way you're in it for the long haul and I'll bet you will be down enough to satisfy yourself for the wedding. Even if you're not at your goal by then, you will be on the right path to self-esteem and healthy living! Good luck! Feel free to be my friend if you like.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm giving this site another shot! would really like some great people to add so i can get some encouragement! i have 8 months and counting until my wedding day any help would be greatly appreciated! :happy:
    Somadvice: You aren't going to get what you're looking for by posting a thread asking people to be your friend. You're going to get a lot of requests, but probably not the support you want.

The best way to make "friends" here who will be interactive and supportive is to interact with people on the message boards and see who you click with and friend those people.
  • SarahFrances84
    SarahFrances84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Talie, It's great to see how great you've done up till now and that you are continuing to reach your goal. You could definitely friend me and Iwill help to encourage. I am trying to get better with my updates and workingout but I do go through a funk and eat terrible and dont workout. I am way better at preaching than doing but my personal goal is to change that. I think it would be great if we worked together!
    You do not necessarily need to workout 90minutes a day to reach your goal. It all depends on what your day-to-day food intake is as well as your physical activity currently is. Let me know if you'd like to work together! Good Luck!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Sorry. I am only mediocre.
  • bartonjack
    bartonjack Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding Tallie!! I'll be there for you girl. I will be the encourager you are looking for. We all need encouraged as we go down our weight loss paths. We want you looking good on that day.