Hi! Looking for new mfp-friends!

Hello!

I'm a 25 year old female who is looking for new friends to support and be supported by in my weightloss. I lost 15kgs last year but I'm struggling to get the last 15 off (4 down since I joined MFP). I am really gonna make an effort now!

It would be great if people who are into running (all levels!) would like to be my friend in particular as this is something I'm really into.
But anyone is welcome to add me :)

Best of luck to all you fighters out there!

Replies

• Beloved_Kirah
    Beloved_Kirah Posts: 3 Member
    I'm game and will request you as a friend. I am not running right now due to a car accident but I will slowly start back walking quite soon. I have already loss 23lbs and am struggling to get the last 10lbs down. I'm on a standstill!!!!
  • jladell88
    jladell88 Posts: 4 Member
    HI! I'll be your friend! I'm looking for people too so that I can stay motivated! I just bought a bicycle and have been trail riding some and I like to think of it as my new hobby...I know I needed one! :) I have a daughter who is almost five and I'm engaged right now. I am trying to shed some lbs before my wedding in April of 2014. Add me :)
  • cateyedkp
    cateyedkp Posts: 70 Member
    I'm 28 and just completed C25K. I'm doing Body Revolution and trying to increase my 5k speed a little before transitioning up to a 10k.

I'm a veggie who eats a mostly vegan diet. I started MFP for real a little over 3 months ago after a rare type of miscarriage increased my risk of cancer this year (partial molar pregnancy.) Thankfully it seems I dodged the chemo bullet, and am staying focused on being as healthy as I can. Nothing like a good ole fashioned health scare to get your head screwed on straight!

Feel free to add me, if you'd like! And good luck :)
  • Adforperu
    Adforperu Posts: 70 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • I added you! :flowerforyou:
  • Friend request sent! I love meeting new friends! :) Anyone else can add me too if you'd like.