Looking for diary sharing friends

Options

Replies

• BethLuttrell
    BethLuttrell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love looking at other daily food diary for motivation and inspriration! Open for as much support as I can take. I am so close. I have lost about 70lbs in the past and gave up and gained back 30. I have about 22 more to go til I am healthy!!! :D I can't wait
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my newsfeed is pretty pathetic. I had some "friends", but it seems I'm the only one logging now. I'm a 50's ish guy looking to lose the same 20 lbs for the past 10 years - I've finally had enough.
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    I'm logging every day and need inspiration ???? my diary is open so feel free to add me ????
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and log in everyday, I sent you a request!
  • nikkei18
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I log everyday & share my diary. I don't eat clean & need to work/improve on eating more vegetables.
  • much2complicated
    much2complicated Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and my diary is open to my friends. feel free to add me :)
  • ssjghost
    Options
    Hi Guys and girls,

Please see my previous post in a different forum below :)

Has anyone got any decent diet plans around the 1500 calorie mark?

I’m currently eating what appears to be next to nothing and while I don’t find myself particularly hungry (although cutting out the regular beer intake has been tough!) I am also now starting to incorporate moderate weights and cardio and finding diets with enough protein is difficult....

For clarity, I am not overweight but a love of all things alcoholic has reduced my pre 20s athletic abs to little/no definition and a small pocket of paid for residual alcohol around my stomach.

Advice other than diets also welcome.

Feel free to add....:)
  • LozzaCozza93
    Options
    Pick me! Feel free to give me advice or pointers for motivation :-)
  • pic e.. if u wish... anyone.. diary always open.. might help someone
  • Aeramis13
    Aeramis13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Open diary and always looking for motivation & idea sharing :)
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open. I'm not the most "clean" eater though so try not to cringe at the vast amount of chocolate in there... :P

I'm on 1500 calories a day.
  • FeelinChastastic
    Options
    My diary is public and filled out every day!! Love open diaries! I too find some great ideas from them.

Anyone is welcome to friend me!
  • kmw213
    Options
    My diary is open and I log in everyday! Feel free to add me!
  • sighless
    Options
    I'm new to this comunity/app but I am pretty motivated to log daily. Feel free to add me. I will be adding others when I get to an actual computer where it doesn't take 5 minutes to load a page!
  • mariemosher92
    Options
    Add me:smile:
  • Holstering
    Options
    Despite the fact that this is probably the cleanest I've ever eaten in my life, there's always room for improvement--maybe a lot of room. Anywho, friends with open diaries would be appreciated!
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I log daily, all are welcome :)
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have my diary open to friends. If I don't log, YELL AT ME. :tongue:
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It's not always the best but it's out there for friends to see! :laugh: