Some better pictures of 50lb down (help?)

Options
I look at these after pictures and think, really, I do NOT look that slim in real life! Does anyone else feel that way? It seriously doesn't even look like me (to me)!

The first pictures were taken when I had already lost 21lbs. I don't have anything comparable from my starting weight, unfortunately, because I would LOVE to see the difference!

In my other thread some people commented that you couldn't see my body, so I decided to take some pics TODAY to compare. This is the results. :)

comparison1_zpsff2eb05b.jpg

comparison2_zpsf2f53b2b.jpg

comparison3_zps9bfd766c.jpg

Replies

• jennnymccarthy
    jennnymccarthy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you're looking amazing! congrats on all your hard work!
  • CristyinMiami
    CristyinMiami Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!! :)
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I can see the hard work you have done! you look great!!!! and it really shows the differance between the two pictures. Very happy for you keep up the hard work !
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    It looks right to me! Go you!
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a difference- and look at your bum now! :)
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Good job !!!!!!

If there is anything I would suggest to somebody starting out it would be to take a lot of pictures as you are at day 1 because you don't tend to notice as it falls away.

Many years ago I lost a load of weight, when it equalled the weight of a sack of potatoes ( 55lb) it really hit home

With regards to how your feeling about yourself... have a good look into the mirror and remind yourself how far you have come, loads of us don't really like photos of ourselves and if we have things we don't like about us... then we tend to make them into worse things. That's my take... most of it is psycological
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    wow you are doing a great job, you look fantastic !!
  • johngypsy
    johngypsy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see progress.
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see the difference in your pictures keep up the great work ya look good
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Great job! Its definitely noticeable! I totally understand, though. I look at pictures of myself and say "IS THAT ME?! No, it must be a good camera/angle/lighting/etc."
  • RedheadQuine
    RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I think I need a full length mirror. All I have is small ones for face/hair. So I never see my reflection, so I still view my body as the same.
  • TDiaz214
    TDiaz214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Massive diference, and just think of how much you've achieved already, 50lb is alot ! Well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!