20-30 year olds? Looking for a bit of a support network? :)

Replies

• New to MFP, 23, graduate student in Environment (working on my thesis now.)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    28 here. Working hard and playing harder.
  • aishazi
    aishazi Posts: 25 Member
    20 years old! Second year Psychology with Spanish student from UK currently on exchange in Canada!
  • 21 from Canada, feel free to add me any of you! I'm looking for support as well!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    24 from Washington state :)
  • 20 from Canada. Need some more motivation! Feel free to add :)
  • Im a 20 year old university student from Canada. Feel free to add :)
  • EandA85
    EandA85 Posts: 63 Member
    28 year old mom and nurse here in NY. The more friends, the more motivation for me, so I add everyone :-)
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    24 year old from Melbourne. Similar situation, finally taking it seriously and it seems to be working! Funny that! Looking for some motivation to keep me going onwards and upwards :)
  • 20 years old! Second year Psychology with Spanish student from UK currently on exchange in Canada!

Very similar to me! I'm 20 and studying Psych and Spanish as well in the US. Anyone feel free to add me, I'd love to start making some more friends on here!
  • tnevy4
    tnevy4 Posts: 6
    22 US (Washington) Navy ... add away
  • 22 year old actress/model trying to get in good shape and lose some lbs!
  • Misia313
    Misia313 Posts: 2 Member
    27 year old from Detroit! Studying occupational therapy. New to the game but looking to shape up.
  • I'm a 28 year old from Seattle, U.S. I would love to meet some of you in my age group! :happy:
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Hello. I'm 25 and from the United States. I need a nice support group or a friend on here to keep me motivated. I want to lose my initial 90 pounds from my pregnancy however, once all of that is gone....I'd like to lose an additional 20 pounds..

Let me know if you'd like to be my friend :)
  • 18 female! Add meeee:)
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    34 Germany. Am I too old??? :cry: paying stupid bills for shoes and **** as executive assistant feel free to add me
  • LeahMaria26
    LeahMaria26 Posts: 62 Member
    26 from Melbourne. Just graduated a business degree but been working full time for years.

I’ve been on MFP for over a year but recently joined a gym and been logging seriously again for the last few months.

I log regularly (and honestly!) would love like-minded buddies!
  • 26 Year old from Cape Town, South Africa... need a support group to lose all of this "don't know how it became so much" weight! hehe... i do actually, i ate too much and did zero to no exercising.... but i'm here to change all that.... add me!:laugh: