Boot Camp, Parkour, etc How do you add?

Options
I did Boot Camp this morning and then I played on the obstacle course-like playground with my kids for a while and this evening I'm doing a Parkour class. I am not shocked the last two aren't in the database, but I'm surprised that Boot Camp isn't. How do you add these types of exercises to MFP?

Replies

• KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp - 1 Calorie
    Parkour - 1 Calorie

My exercise is included in my goal. Pretty easy
  • DevynPrice
    DevynPrice Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What do you mean 1 calorie?
  • tita1948
    tita1948 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Did you find an answer? I joined a Biggest Looser comp at my gym. We had LCW this morning. I know how many calories but how do I add this?
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I do boot camp 1-2 times a week and log it under cardio as circuit training or calisthenics, (push-ups, sit-ups) vigorous effort, depending on what was done that day. I also undercut my time on it since I already know MFP tends to be quite a bit over on the calories (I cut 10 minutes from my hour class). That may not be correct but that's how I enter the exercise. I also don't eat back all of the large number of cals burned because of that fact (MFP over calcutation of cals burned).
  • Chopshopcop
    Chopshopcop Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If you don't find a specific exercise in the database, then log it as calisthenics, general and the time spent.
  • DevynPrice
    DevynPrice Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Okay, thanks guys!