Replies

• dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My diary's open/public.
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, feel free to add me and offer advice/suggestions on my food. :0
  • ashleygildea0311
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I just started two saturdays ago, have lost 2.8 pounds so far. Woo hoo!
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me... open diary, been on here for almost 500 days straight and still going strong!
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and log every day (not this past week I was on vacation... sad I ruined my streak but there it is). Sent you a friend request.
  • claire1977
    claire1977 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a friend request, happy to share my diary and it's always good to get some critique / feedback/ guidance :)
  • dkelley81
    dkelley81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love encouraging people along and having the encouragement!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am on a 1300 calorie diary, and stick pretty close to this most days. Feel free to add me (and judge my meals if you like) :)

^^^ I'm the same as her! :)
  • feel free to add me I log in everyday and log everything( even those occasional ate everything in sight and probably blew my whole week days) My diary is open and love having friends who also have the open diary
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That's me!! :bigsmile: Will send FR.
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends and I log every day. Try to eat tons of veg, not a super clean eater, but looking at this as a lifestyle change that I can maintain over the long term, so not going too restrictive. I'm fine with the weight coming off slower so long as I can keep it off for good! :) I workout 6 days a week (Jillian Michaels Body Revolution) and getting into some jogging now too. I love to encourage people and would love more friends who do the same.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Diary is always open. Disclaimer: I LOVE CHEESE!
  • GoodJuJu7
    GoodJuJu7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We should be friends ;)
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! :)
  • CassieAudette
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I have my diary open to friends :)
  • Madeit15
    Madeit15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to share diaries too. A bit of accountability, idea swapping & mutual support would be awesome! Feel free to add me! !
  • EBurke0723
    EBurke0723 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-)
  • miller92020
    Options
    My diary is wide open! Add me!