That moment...

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    lol nah, just like when I go to a Tegan and Sara concert and see hot boys...oh wait...not boys
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    Here's something to get your mind off what you saw in the gym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP8MnY1_dO0
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Here's something to get your mind off what you saw in the gym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP8MnY1_dO0

MY EYES!!!! AIIIIGHH!!!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    no it means he skips leg day

LMMFAOOOOOO!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    When you spot a good looking woman with long brown hair at the squat rack, looking firm, petite and with an amazing butt and then he turns around....Happened to me today, does that mean my girlfriend should be worried?

It's okay, I check out girls at the gym all the time :wink:
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    I think it means you need to get laid.

get laid in the squat rack
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have also been duped at the gym - most bodybuilding woman don't have big boobs unless they have implants - so that is not enough of a determining attribute. I saw a set of really thick muscular legs today and thought wow - that guy has some really nice legs- but it was a woman! Impressive but then I thought to myself - I really don't want legs that thick - they really looked like mens legs.

Good, I don't want your arms.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I have also been duped at the gym - most bodybuilding woman don't have big boobs unless they have implants - so that is not enough of a determining attribute. I saw a set of really thick muscular legs today and thought wow - that guy has some really nice legs- but it was a woman! Impressive but then I thought to myself - I really don't want legs that thick - they really looked like mens legs.

Way to body shame.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Man legs are so sexy.

IMG_0622-e1345128087488.jpg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

Good, I don't want your arms.

Your legs are my goal! Sexy!
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Really? :noway:

Wtf are "men's legs"? Muscular or not, legs on a woman are just that..."women's legs". For you to judge someone at the gym because they have muscular legs just goes to show how little you know.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Body shaming is disgusting :angry:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Wow! So do you feel better about yourself having said that?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options

I'd like to be able to tell the difference between a woman's legs and a 12-year-old boys. Muscles means she does more than just lifts pink weights and eat rice cakes.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

We should be BFF's I love people who body shame!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options

MjAxMy0xODI1M2EyMjM5MDM0NzE1_zps605799cc.png
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options

Thread was fun, then this happened.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    you know here's the thing....

if a woman's legs can look like that....then they are a womans legs...

no one took a surgical knife to a woman and implanted mens legs on to them....

it's a woman's legs that achieved that look, often through extremely hard work, blood, sweat and tears....

and to body shame that? To body shame that kind of dedication to a health ideal and to body shame that kind of hard work?

that's gross.....THAT is what's really gross...

her legs look like that because women's legs can look like that....and if our legs can look like that...then they are WOMEN'S Legs.....

legs attained with a hell of a lot of work...

my SO and I can't wait till my legs start popping muscles and looking lean, built and strong....i'm SO excited for that...

so please quit shaming my future results of my hard work.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

MjAxMy0xODI1M2EyMjM5MDM0NzE1_zps605799cc.png

BOOM!!!!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

1. Not all women that lift are bodybuilders. I lift. I have thick legs. I have big boobs.
    2. I have a woman on my FL that does bodybuild and boobs or no boobs she is one of the sexiest chicks I know.
    3. Me thinks you should keep your "thoughts" to yourself rather than shame others for their goals