WHAT ! an Idiot :-(

Options
I have been such an IDIOT telling people DONT no why my weight does not shift!!! I watch what i eat (em) go to the gym :-)
BUT you know what!! Since joining this SITE what 4 days ago................... I have been over my limit EVERY blinking DAY! WHAT a shock :-(
SHOCK SHOCK lets hope this has now given me a KICK up the ***

Replies

• c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I agree! Im a new comer to this site this week too, and the tools provided on here should be a major stepping stone for us :) heres to sticking to some goals!
  • OMGG
    OMGG Posts: 44
    Options
    big shock though when you think that you were doing ok :-) watching what you eat....................... yeah lets hope the site sets us on the road to a slimmer and fitter person ..
    GOOD LUCK
  • Desiree219
    Options
    That's why this site is so great. You can see exactly what you're putting into your body. It's there in black and white. Now you have that knowledge and you'll be able to change it. Good Luck!
  • Katy213
    Katy213 Posts: 45
    Options
    I was shocked too when I first joined. This site is great at keeping you focussed and helping you to make healthier choices. Good luck! :smile:
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    It took me the first number of months on this site to find my "groove" and not only eat enough throughout the day but the right things so I was getting in all of the correct amount of nutrients as well.
    I've been working on this for 11 months and have really only figured it out for about 5 months now but have lost 40 pounds in that 5 months, and I give the credit to MFP for being such a great coach.
  • LinnPitt
    Options
    my problem isn't going over my calorie goal. quite the opposite actually. my hubby looks at my report at the end of each day and then jumps my butt because I don't get a minimum of 1200 calories. it seems like I am eating a LOT and do not feel hungry very often either. going over and being short on calories can be equally bad. so try not to go to the extreme opposite of what you are doing now. now that you got it all figured out you will do great.
  • ActionJackson
    Options
    I had to up my calories when I joined this site. I had know idea how bad eating to few was. Thanks MFP.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    This site is such a fantastic tool. Good luck on your journey xxx
  • LinnPitt
    Options
    exactly action jackson. a lot of people don't realize that if you don't eat enough calories in the day your body will go into starvation mode and hold on to the fat. glad you got it figured out now.
  • OMGG
    Options
    Thanks everyone........ now the hard work begins sorting out a diet that will work for me!!
    I am a Vegi so any tips out there would be great :-)
    Had arranged to go to Legs Bums and Tums this morning my friend canceled at last minute.................. I was so SO tempted not to go BUT i did and really enjoyed it! JUST about kept up :-) The pain will come tomorrow i'm sure...

Bye for now Have a great day ALL
  • OMGG
    Options
    CAN anyone help.. I just tried to add legs bums and tums but couldnt................ HELP