Need a few good men and women

HungryAnimal
HungryAnimal Posts: 60 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi, I'm kind of new again. I've lost some weight already and though I'd give this a try to lose the rest. I'd love to have a great mixture of friends, both male and female. I don't discriminate so I would love to have people of all nationalities, faiths, sexual orientation, and weights. I would like some dedicated folks. Please send a message with your "friend request".

Replies

• HungryAnimal
    bump
  • Hi HA!,

I'm returning after a break from MFP, in which I gained weight. Day five today, and 1lb down already, in a drive to lose 25lbs. I try to exercise every day, not hard as I have 2 dogs that have to go out rain or shine. Living in Holyhead, North Wales. Happy to be a MFP buddy, and maybe give one another a bit of motivation here and there...

regards, David :smile:
  • HungryAnimal
    bump
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    HAI!!!!
    Im a former Marine so i like your subject line!!! I am on here everyday - sometimes my responses are sparse but I try to motivate everyone... :)
    I am a first timer here but am finally dedicated....
    anyhow feel free to add me :)
    good luck in your journey
  • I ain't a marine but add me im down, i could use some help.
  • Hi,

Look forward to befriending a fellow person trying to bet the beast called weight. I'm sure you have some great point of veiws that will help me & I some that will help you. 367336 is my name
This discussion has been closed.