New to MFP and in need of guiding hands...

Options
Hello everyone. =)

I'm a 27 year old from Dundee in Scotland, and have just joined as a member of the site.

I'm looking to lose somewhere in the region of 70 to 90 pounds, and would like to take an opportunity to make a couple of friends along the way to steer me in the right direction if I start to slip.

If I sound interesting at all, add me or leave a wee message on here and I'll start adding everyone willy-nilly like a lunatic. =P

Thanks!

Replies

• Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!

You'll find more Brits here too http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk - much as we love transatlantic and global chat, sometimes it's good to talk to people who know the brands and shops and stuff!

:smile:
  • dehumanised1
    dehumanised1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you! The group sounds lovely, thanks for the tip. =)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the other side of the pond. My mum grew up in York, so maybe you won't mind having a bloody yank on your friend list. I'm Lew. Married, dad of two soon to be three in SF Bay Area... Down 187.6 since July 2012. My diary is open to friends and I comment all the time...
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    By the way... Sainsbury's for Tortillas/wraps... 115 calories for a whole wheat, decent fiber count Discovery tortilla/wrap... Not as good as our La Tortilla Factory Low Carb tortillas (small 50 kcal and 7 grams of fiber, large 80 kcal and 12 grams of fiber)... but a right spot better than I expected east of the Atlantic!