Options

Replies

• LozzaCozza93
    Options
    You're waaaay bonnier than Florence!
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    The ones I've gotten the most are Rosario Dawson, Shannyn Sossamon, Norah Jones, and Kristin Kreuk. All compliments in my book!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I don't look like a celebrity. Celebrities look like me.
  • chelseachelsea1991
    Options
    I've gotten Taylor Momsen once or twice. When I was living in Beverly HIlls, I had two different occasions where people thought I was Fergie (don't see it at all).

The one I get all the time though is: "You look like that girl from Mama Mia." I get the Amanda Seyfried thing a lot. So I showed a picture of her to my boyfriend of the time and asked what he thought of her. He looks over and says, "Eew, she's ugly." :laugh:
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Clint Howard...

Clint+Howard+61st+Annual+DGA+Awards+Arrivals+2qiuWwogNiEl.jpg
  • redyfox
    Options
    I've been told Jonathan Rhys Meyers, but I don't see it
  • rhibhi
    rhibhi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been told Princess Mary of Denmark, apart from that haven't had any other suggestions..
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Amanda Bynes o.O
    That one caught me by surprise!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Clint Howard...

Clint+Howard+61st+Annual+DGA+Awards+Arrivals+2qiuWwogNiEl.jpg

I'm going to put you completely straight here.

Fortunately you look far better than he does, haha
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I've been told that I resemble Jennifer Lawrence. Hell, I'm not complaining.

2drfnds.jpg25z4gmp.jpg
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I get mistaken for Jack Black all the time. Seriously, if I have to sign his name one more time, I'm going to scream.

jack_black_1176533.jpg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I don't think I look like anyone. You tell me....

otherroom.jpg

You look a bit like Bear Grylls

I'll take it :)

I get more of a christian bale vibe from his picture. Though he is wearing shades, can't see the eyes. Yes, no?

christian-bale-300.jpg
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Claire Danes... I don't really see it. Someone told me we make very similar faces.
    it's hard to see your face, but I can kind of see it. She is awesome by the way
  • sklarbodds
    Options
    I get mistaken for Jack Black all the time. Seriously, if I have to sign his name one more time, I'm going to scream.

jack_black_1176533.jpg
    Wow. Separated at birth clearly
  • sklarbodds
    Options
    Most redhead celebrities:

Florence Welsh (Florence and the Machine)
    Gillian Anderson (X-Files)
    Emma Stone (Easy A)

Oddly, gotten Rachel Wiecz (sp) before too...
    I would have said Emma Stone
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm biracial (Oreo, baby!) and I've been compared to Every. Single, Biracial female celebrity out there. None of whom I look anything like,

I have tan skin...they have tan skin...might as well be twins! :drinker:
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Carrie Brownstein (who I'd never even heard of until I was told I look like her...) And once someone told me Alanis, likely because I have a big mouth like her. lol
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Anne Hathaway the most often (usually when I pull my hair back)
    Winona Ryder second, I'd say.

I've gotten a few random celebrities (some of which I don't resemble at ALL).
    Twice I've had a guy come up to me and ask me if I'm Emma Watson. Which is equally weird, because my name IS Emma.
    One time they didn't even say the last name until after I said my name WAS Emma (all weirded out). They responded loudly with "WOAH EMMA WATSON!" ... =_= ... No. No I am clearly not a tiny little blonde headed British girl. Thanks for the compliment though! :laugh:
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Anne Hathaway the most often (usually when I pull my hair back)
    Winona Ryder second, I'd say.

I've gotten a few random celebrities (some of which I don't resemble at ALL).
    Twice I've had a guy come up to me and ask me if I'm Emma Watson. Which is equally weird, because my name IS Emma.
    One time they didn't even say the last name until after I said my name WAS Emma (all weirded out). They responded loudly with "WOAH EMMA WATSON!" ... =_= ... No. No I am clearly not a tiny little blonde headed British girl. Thanks for the compliment though! :laugh:

At least from your profile pic, I can kinda seen Anne. It's the eyes and forehead area I think.