Re-Starting for the last time! Need motivational buddies!!!

Options
Hi all, Im re-starting here.
I Have been reasonably successful on here last year but I just let it slip away, unsure how I even let it happen but I did, and here I am again starting from scratch!
This time I feel a little different, I can feel the motivation and real desire to do this.
So im just looking for some like minded buddies to keep me going when I have a wee set back or a bad day.
Im Sarah by the way, nice to re-meet you all! =)

Replies

• bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can do it again and keep it off for good this time.
  • Reggielost
    Reggielost Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I too was on a great program earlier this year.I went to India for work and I got sidetracked, and it took months for me to come back.

I'm back in the groove now and trying to get to my target weight and cardio goals.

Welcome back!!!
  • nickycat73
    nickycat73 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am back as well. Did great last year and my job and life got in the way. Feel free to add me!
  • mdrnqt
    mdrnqt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! Sending you a request : )
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Im re-starting here.
    I Have been reasonably successful on here last year but I just let it slip away, unsure how I even let it happen but I did, and here I am again starting from scratch!
    This time I feel a little different, I can feel the motivation and real desire to do this.
    So im just looking for some like minded buddies to keep me going when I have a wee set back or a bad day.
    Im Sarah by the way, nice to re-meet you all! =)

Welcome back! As you should know, Buddies, Motivational or Not will not help you to succeed...ONLY YOU can assure that. Stay focused by NOT falling into the "Follow" syndrome; Do your own Research and trust the intelligence of your Body; Never think that one day you will 'out grow' this site. I have found that the only way for Me to stay accountable to ME is to stay aware of what I am eating. I don't need to count calories anymore, nor do I, nor do I care about 'nutrient values' but for sure I need to SEE what I eat..This site is a Basic for me for Life.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You can do this...just keep posting...we are all here to help...:bigsmile:
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm back after taking the summer off
  • GoodJuJu7
    GoodJuJu7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We should be friends =)