Burn 3500 Calories a week Challenge

Options
asp415
asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
I am going to start a Challenge group for those needing a little motivation to burn some calories.

The challenge will be to burn 3500 calories a week, starting Oct. 1st. If you are interested post here & I will send you an invite.

Replies

• Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    ME!! ME!!! Add me PLEASE!!!
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am very interested :-D
  • KCHernandez1981
    KCHernandez1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Im horrible about finding the motivation to exersize.
  • enjayer
    enjayer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm interested :)
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm interested :D Not sure if I'll succeed, but I could use the push to try!
  • sazdee6
    sazdee6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me please! :)
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nadine1011
    Options
    Sign me up plz!
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    Can I ask what kinds of workouts burn enough calories to do it? I am 178 lbs and I have a hard time burning over 300 calories on the treadmill in a workout.
  • soulsnette
    soulsnette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Super Interested...Just what I need :)
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • marybrett29
    marybrett29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • Mattmdv
    Mattmdv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me also please!!! Need to get motivated again!!!
    Matt
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too!
  • txgirlak
    txgirlak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • jrfarms88
    jrfarms88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in, 700 Cals a day is going to be tough. please add me.
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ooh, me! I've been bumping up my workouts the past couple of weeks since I'm within spitting distance of my goal and I want to hit it by my 1 year mark. Can it be any combination of workouts to make 3500, or does it have to be 500 in a single workout each day? Because I usually do some cardio and some weights every day (plus walking) to give me my total.
  • asp415
    Options
    ME!! ME!!! Add me PLEASE!!!

You were 1st in my list girl. Your the best & those marathon calorie burns are amazing!
  • asp415
    Options
    Can I ask what kinds of workouts burn enough calories to do it? I am 178 lbs and I have a hard time burning over 300 calories on the treadmill in a workout.

It isn't always easy. But definitely doable. My favorite burner is running, there is also kickboxing, Zumba, etc. which really helps you burn calories. I didn't think I could do it when I first started it, but I did & I know you can as well.
  • asp415
    Options
    Ooh, me! I've been bumping up my workouts the past couple of weeks since I'm within spitting distance of my goal and I want to hit it by my 1 year mark. Can it be any combination of workouts to make 3500, or does it have to be 500 in a single workout each day? Because I usually do some cardio and some weights every day (plus walking) to give me my total.

I'm sure you will reach your goal. It's any combination of calories burned as long as @ the end of the week you up finish w/3500.