27 pounds lost...so far!

Options
So far I have lost 27 pounds. I am so proud of what I have been able to accomplish since starting my weight lost journey in February. And in less than one week I am running my first marathon! Can't wait! Here are some before and current pictures, if I can figure out how to post them. :wink:

Not sure how to add a picture to the post, but my profile pictures shows my before and current pictures.

Replies

• Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck on your next marathon. Be fast and be safe!

:flowerforyou:
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I cant wait til I get that far! Good job!
  • jrkingery
    jrkingery Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So far I have lost 27 pounds. I am so proud of what I have been able to accomplish since starting my weight lost journey in February. And in less than one week I am running my first marathon! Can't wait! Here are some before and current pictures, if I can figure out how to post them. :wink:

Not sure how to add a picture to the post, but my profile pictures shows my before and current pictures.

Great work and keep at it! You can definitely see a difference in your photos.

I joined MFP in November of last year and you can tell from the ticker in my signature how much it's helped me on my journey. Welcome and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!