Another new girl

Options
Hello everyone! I just heard about this site tonight and immediately joined. I'm really excited about getting to know some people and having a network of support and encouragement as I lose weight. I'd love to hear from anyone.

Kassy

Replies

• jessica40330
    Options
    Hey! My friend actually told me about this site, and when i checked it out, i really thought it would be alot of help. I just have been on here for about a week, but i know this is really going to help me. My friend has lost 12 lbs already and this has really motivated her. Congrats on joining!:happy:
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Welcome and I can promise you that this website is one of the best sites on the net it is even an app for ur phone if u use it enough there are tons of people who will support you every day I think when you want to lose weight it is important to know everyone else is too and it helps a ton to have motivators and people saying congrats u will not be disaapointed at all. Feel free to add me if youd like good luck in ur weight loss goals SMILES
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this place - it's so addictive! The support network here is great. Everyone is so willing to provide advice and motivation when you need it. It's a wonderful network and has definitely helped inspire me to continue on my weight loss journey full tilt.

Hope you find what you're looking for here. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • brirva
    brirva Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined today as well! This site looks very promising. I just installed the Android app and I'm truly amazed at the food selection.
  • Bosslady11611362
    Options
    Hey Kassy! Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey!:smile:
  • jrkingery
    jrkingery Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you Kassy!

There are a great many helpful people on this site and a large number who have been very successful in their journey. I can now count myself among the successful ones if not the helpful I think. :wink: