After some advice and help

Options
Hi im Paul been on here for about a year now im 35 when i first started on here i weighed 107KG im managed to get down to around 91KG but i really want to get below 85KG in fact in a perfect world 80KG, i have an injury that prevents running (long story) i do between 30-60min a day cardio on the elliptical and ive also started the 30 day shred on day 4 at the moment and i eat around 1200 cals a day with little carbs, but no matter what i do i cant get below 91KG in fact it seems to go up and then down back to 91KG if anyone has any advice or suggestions im open to them

Many thanks Paul

Replies

• 8sandrika
    Options
    Hi Paul, in my opinion you r eating too little calories and your body entered the starvation mode so it stores the fat coz it knows it is not getting enough.
  • ritalvsfer
    ritalvsfer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ^^^^that what I was going to say! Up your calories!!!
  • tcrn
    tcrn Posts: 9
    Options
    thanks ill give it a go, i was going by what the app tells me but i can up it and see what happens, i just dont wanna put it all back on lol
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm with PP's and would suggest upping your calories. I would up them by 100 a week, reassess, and keep going like that.

Do you eat back your exercise calories?

(For what it's worth, I'm 5'3, about 123 (56kg), and I'm losing on about 1500-1800 calories a day. It's very possible.)

Best of luck! :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    whats your weight training program like? or do you only do cardio?
  • tcrn
    tcrn Posts: 9
    Options
    i may have been doing this wrong, this was explained to me last night so i just wanna check, do you guys eat some of the cals you burn off in exercise, as this may explain why im not seeing any weight loss at the moment, an anverage day for me at the moment is i eat around 1200-1300 cals i burn around 900cals so my NET cals is 400. Is this too low, i feel fine bit tired around 8pm my time but not seeing much progress on the weight loss, ive also uped my water intake too around 1.5 - 2 litres a day, my goal is to lose 14lbs or 6kg by the end of novemner
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I eat about 70-80% of my calories back, always.