smaller feet?

Options
Has anyone experienced a reduction in feet width when they've lost weight. I'm sure if you have like a drastic loss of like 30-50 lbs that's common, but I've lost 17 and I put on some heels the other day that I haven't worn in a few months. They were not tight on my feet anymore. Have you experienced smaller feet with this level of weight loss? Or was it when you lost more weight that you noticed?

Replies

• 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I've definitely noticed that my feet aren't as wide as they used to be. However, I have lost quite a bit of weight (57 pounds and counting). I used to be a double wide and now I'm easily fitting into wide and most normal width shoes. I've added like 5 pairs of heels to my wardrobe because I can actually fit comfortably into them now. I don't know if I lost fat on my feet or since there's less weigh above my feet they're not as wide... either way it's nice to be able to buy shoes more easily now.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I noticed at about 20 pounds down.
  • alan79
    alan79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yep I seem to have gone down a shoe size, lost like 70+ pounds noticed around the 20 pound mark. Not sure if Cat Boots count as heels though but I can step out of mine now haha ;D
  • kellybelly113
    kellybelly113 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What are cat boots? lol
  • alan79
    alan79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ... catiplliar the brand. Kinda like work boots :D