Another newbie

Options
Hi everyone. I am new. I downloaded the free app onto my iPhone last night.

I am used to using Weightwatchers so am used to counting points.

Will give this a try as WW was becoming a bit rubbish (or should that be I was becoming a bit rubbish at sticking to it :blushing: ).

Thought I'd give this a go.

Replies

• WallyMan
    Options
    Hi

I found being able to track what I'm eating and how many calories to be a big help in keeping me on the right track. Having the app on my iPhone is also nice so I can record what I eat when I'm out.

Good luck. I found everybody here to be very friendly and supportive.

Hi everyone. I am new. I downloaded the free app onto my iPhone last night.

I am used to using Weightwatchers so am used to counting points.

Will give this a try as WW was becoming a bit rubbish (or should that be I was becoming a bit rubbish at sticking to it :blushing: ).

Thought I'd give this a go.
  • casshie
    casshie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome Wallyman. And well done on the weight loss :)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • nzcate
    nzcate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm another newbie who stumbled on this site via an i-phone app just 2 days ago. Here's to both of us succeeding!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome and good luck feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, found the iPhone app frist too, its great for when your on the go!!

I too also used to use WW, however much prefer MFP as its FREE!!! So much encouragement for all the members, plus you can see other diaries!!

Have sent a request and my diary is open, (though im a bit crap at the minute, proper diet has started today!!!) xx