Some before and after pics 38 pounds down :)

Options

Replies

• YourEminesce
    YourEminesce Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Dedication! - Congrats!!!
  • karlastockham
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work :)
  • botaylor1166
    botaylor1166 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Wow...that is motivation for myself as well!! Great work!!
  • johngypsy
    johngypsy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • womanlady
    womanlady Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !
  • RenshiG
    RenshiG Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! And not just the great legs in those heels but you look so much happier and comfortable! You are beaming!! Happy and healthy!
    Wonderful!
  • a302b188
    Options
    congrats!!! check out my 90 pound before and afters! https://www.facebook.com/AleysVirtualGym
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I like that you still have beautiful curves at your goal weight and don't look like a string bean haha... so many times boobies go bye bye when we lose weight :(
  • lejla2002
    lejla2002 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome! you look great, beautiful smile :)
  • operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an inspiration.
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOW! Looking GREAT!
  • getfitformeee
    getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is so motivational. Thank you for posting!!!!! I want to get those DVDs now, and get busy! :)
  • DChabibi
    DChabibi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WTG!! AMAZING. I am starting Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism tomorrow. What did you log it as exercise?! Thanks!

I logged it under circuit training in cardio, and I used the numbers from my heart rate monitor.

That's amazing. What HRM do you use? I've been looking at Polar ft7 but open to suggestions.
  • DChabibi
    DChabibi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is AMAZING!!! You look fab
  • emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations and good for YOU!
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    WTG!! AMAZING. I am starting Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism tomorrow. What did you log it as exercise?! Thanks!

I logged it under circuit training in cardio, and I used the numbers from my heart rate monitor.

That's amazing. What HRM do you use? I've been looking at Polar ft7 but open to suggestions.

I have a polar ft4 and I love it. My best friend has a polar ft7 and she loves it. Personally I dont need everything on the ft7. Just the calorie count for me :)
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!