How do you stay motivated?

Options
Hey guys! I stay motivated for like a week or two then don't care again. How does everyone on here stay motivated? And congrats on your continued success! :)

Replies

• scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    jay cutler motivation
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of trouble "staying" motivated. My wife just recently booked a flying session for me in either a warbird or aerobatic plane for my birthday (November) but I have to loose 30 lbs to be within the weight restrictions of the parachute, seems like a good motivator to me right now and hopefully being 30 lbs down by then, if I can, will be motivation to keep going.
  • igsalem
    igsalem Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart problems all run in my family. If I don't get it under control, I will have a rough short life.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I look in the mirror and say...."DAMN, you look good, but you can look better!"
  • Cr3stOwl
    Options
    This might sound really silly, but as a child I always wanted to be like my favorite character off of my favorite shows. XD And I still think about to this day, so that gives my inner child excitement. Hence, making me more motivated for losing weight and being healthy, but I'm just overall stuck in my inner child which to me isn't so bad since I like to feel happy-go-lucky most of the time.