New here :)

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Molly. I'm 23 and I'm looking to completely change my lifestyle, and I'm hoping counting my calories will help! I've tried this website before a really long time ago, but I'm starting up again and hoping to make some friends to go on this weight loss journey with me :)

Replies

• jlarin
    jlarin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there Molly! I am new to MFP and this is the first time I have ever used this before. Are you committed to anything before the years end?
  • mollydekens
    Options
    Yes I am :) I'm committed to losing 2 pant sizes by New Years and to do something active every single day. How about you?
  • mizzliv
    mizzliv Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Molly! Best of luck to you on this journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • FeelinChastastic
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • jlarin
    jlarin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am actually committed to complete T25 which is a 90day program till years end.
  • dread352
    Options
    Hi Molly I'm David counting calories is king in my book feel free to add me.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lew... Married, dad of two soon to be three... At this for 15 months now and down 187.6 pounds and plan to log for 50 more years. Anyone is welcome to add me. My diary is open to friends and I comment all the time. Welcome everyone!
  • gingerygal
    gingerygal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add. I'm on here every day! Good luck!