HOT-ober Sixers: Week 2

Options
1235»

Replies

• its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Did my C25k program! :) Burned about 500 calories. yay! I have my first shift with my hostess gig tomorrow! I'm pretty excited. Hope everyone had a good day! :)
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i am stressing over if i can get in a workout before my day begins. i shouldn't have to stress over this.

yesterday was a bad day all the way around. started out bad and got worse. by days end i ate and ate and ate. today is a new day.

need to shower and get ready. have a showing again today. why can't people do it in one day.

later
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls, Tony and I went today and picked out our wedding rings. They are really sharp looking. And also my wedding dress arrived yesterday. Yes I am going to have to lose my weight in order to fit in it. Hey I got to go too many interuptions right now.

Kel:heart:
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Kel - YAY! So excited for you!

Hope all of you Saucy Sixers are having an awesome weekend.
  • LHuffman24
    LHuffman24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yea! I start my new job today...

Horrible weekend of eating. Had a girls night out on Friday (sushi and crab legs, and drinks). DH and I went to Chicago Saturday for a wedding, then went to the Colts game yesterday. Lots of bad choices, and I'm sure I'll be paying for it on the scale tomorrow morning. I'll be back in the gym this evening though!

Today's plan:
    B - Kashi Cinnamon shredded wheat cereal with skim milk
    L - Turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mustard on a whole wheat wrap, light yogurt, apple with peanut butter
    S - Reduced fat Wheat Thins
    D - Chicken Tortilla soup

Workout:
    Core Camp Class

Have a great Monday all!
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Lindsey - hope you have a great first day at your new job!

AFM: dd has speech therapy today and then we have a meeting with her OT to set up a plan for her therapy. Hopefully it is good news.... But then the rest of the day is ours to play oh and also clean. Did not do much this weekend so have some catching up to do.

However I am happy with the scale this morning, I had to cheat and see. As of right now being consistent and losing 1.5 lbs each week the last 2 weeks. I like this pace!

Plan to do my walking dvd today, need to get back in the routine of working out, have not been doing it much.

Hope everyone has a good start to the week.

Tracy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Quick check in. I had a super busy weekend. Got in a good run both Saturday and Sunday on a new path I found! About 4 miles!! Working hard to train for this 5k that I have in 2 weeks! YAY!

Plan today:
    B-Banana Nut Cheerios, skim milk, coffee w/sugar-free creamer
    S-Chewy 90 cal bar, banana
    L-Vegetable Orzo soup, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-Nature Valley crunchy granola bar, apple
    D-Homemade Fiesta Turkey Pie-YUM!
    S-Popsicle

Workout plan:
    Shred level 1 (I'm trying something new...shredding 3 times a week, each level once), then other strength training
    Quick run tonight...2 miles with stroller

I'll make the new thread in a bit! Have a great morning!
  • kistinbee
    Options
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Happy Monday!

I had a bad weekend. I didnt eat bad. I barely ate but the scale is stuck so it didnt matter. I have a horrible canker sore on the bottom of my tongue. Its painful just to swallow! I am hoping it feels better soon. Being in tears when trying to eat is awful! I am going to go to the gym tonight though. I really need it and I want to be in Onederland so badly at the end of this challenege. Right now I am sitting with a gain since last week :sad:

Lindsay- good luck on your first day of your new job! I have a son in the autism spectrum. He has classmates with down syndrome. They are a joy to work with. I have enjoyed spending time in his classrooms over the 13 yrs he has been in school.

K- wow, a 5K! You will do well. Didnt you do one before you got pregnant with Kadence, or is this your first?

To everyone else, have a wonderful day!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    K- wow, a 5K! You will do well. Didnt you do one before you got pregnant with Kadence, or is this your first?

Yep...I did do one before I got pregnant! I was going to walk it last year after having her, but it ended up being cold and she was kind of sick. So I'm super excited to be doing it again this year!