Need to lose more than 100 pounds and need support.

Options
2»

Replies

• bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I still have 120 lbs to go. I am also married, 3 kids, and lots of hours working. Feel free to add me.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right spot. You can do this!
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Slowly chipping away at 100lbs. Now need to lose 84lbs. Add me ::happy:
  • mimi11758
    mimi11758 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!!!! You may friend me if you like. I gained 77 pounds during my pregnancy and have lost 53 pounds so far. I am on MFP everyday! We can help each other! :smile:
  • herlittlegreendress
    Options
    I'm starting over again from the beginning with 150 to lose. I'm not married, nor am I a mother but I have a boyfriend who makes me feel like I'm both! ;) Bahaha Feel free to add!
  • atiana19
    atiana19 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me im on every day and take it serious ..I am also a busy mom of two little ones , I am halfway to my goal weight but still have 40 lbs to lose...we can do this
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm looking to lose 100... hopefully more!
    I'm a mom, work full time, have 2 little boys, and run a business - we got this!!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started out at 263 and knew I needed to lose at least 83 lbs and now I'm aiming for an additional 20. The first thing to tell you is that this will not happen overnight! You did not put it on overnight, therefore it will not go away that way. I've been at this for 16 months and have lost only 76 lbs but I am at the fittest I have ever been, even when I was in the "normal" weight category. It's a lot of work, it's a daily struggle but you can do this!
  • Reggielost
    Reggielost Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I turned 50 during the early part of September and I wanted to celebrate my birthday by going skydiving. 3 days before the jump I was told that I could not go because I was too heavy. I needed to be 225 pounds to go. I was crushed by the news. I was 272 pounds at that time. I am not only going to get to 255, but I will get under 200 pounds so help me God. My target weight is 180.

I feel everyone's pain that wants to get this burden off of them. Add me to your support system to get to our goals together. Get sexy too!!!
  • Feel free to add me all ;o) Support and Motivation is KEY!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, and support is EVERYTHING. Without it, it will be really hard to succeed.

My best advice to you is to make small lifestyle changes that add up big time! If you don't make weight loss a negative (I HAVE to diet, I HAVE to exercise) and instead make it more positive (It's 6am and time for me to hit the gym like I do every day and I love it because of the way it makes me feel, I love eating salad without dressing because I enjoy the taste of lettuce, sunflower seeds, fresh tomatoes), it makes it SO MUCH EASIER (and enjoyable). If you can make these small changes and add them in to your routine, you'll be on your way in no time and needing to lose 100lbs won't feel so darn daunting.

GOOD LUCK!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm in the I need to lose over 100lbs club too, feel free to add me :)

Oh, and I can totally relate to working full time and overtime too, i do it also and i work the dreaded graveyward shift in a sometimes highly stressful job. Good luck to us!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Just have to say you are one of my heroes!! I'm a 22/24, hopine got get back to a 16/18....then go on from there. Congrats to you, you look amazing!! :smile:
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to,loose 100 pounds too..:smile:
  • jbeagle0413
    jbeagle0413 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have lost 92 lbs. and to lose another 20 or so.
  • Somany
    Somany Posts: 1
    Options
    hey in the same boat...i need support too
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom with two boys under the age of 5. I also work full time and manage to get in two hours of working out a day. I log daily feel free to add me. I have lost almost 70lbs since June 2013. I like having other active people to encourage and that can offer me advice.
  • missrussia74
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me. I just started my weight loss last months. I went down from 198 to 187. Just found out about myfitnesspal and I need all the support and motivation that I can get. My goal is 60 pounds. Please, anybody who can help me with support and motivation-feel free to add me
  • robinb07
    robinb07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I could have written the exact same post... and I want to lose 110 lbs! I am a mom to two little ones and also work more than a full time schedule. Would love to be MFP buddies/cheerleader/occasional butt kicker!