Insanity newbie

Options
Hi everyone im 25 from uk , starting insanity on monday for the first time just looking for people in the same boat to share some experience's , tips with really . Im currently 173lbs hoping to lose around 28lbs or more and tone up big time after having a my little boy . Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Amo280492
    Options
    Hi Steph,

I'm from the UK too and started Insanity yesterday! I previously started the program in July but due to moving house i stopped at 3 and a half weeks.

The program is great and after 2 weeks people started to comment on my weight loss!

Make sure you do the cool down, you are probably aching today after the fit test like me! I got used to it after a week last time and didn't ache so much :)

x
  • Adforperu
    Adforperu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I did (most of) Insanity a couple of months ago, feel free to add!
  • GoBigDaddy822
    Options
    I did insanity with amazing results but I also added in some weight training! Good luck
  • activeluv
    activeluv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting Insanity today. I hope i can keep up...
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I just started month 2 of Insanity yesterday and this is my 3rd attempt. I made it through 4.5 weeks the first time and completed it the second time a few months ago. You're welcome to add me as a friend!
  • steph1988xx
    Options
    Thanks guys , am def aching today after the fit test & just getting the lil one to bed before i start the 1st real workout eek :/ so good to hear people getting results though really gives me the motivation to carry on until the end :) let me know how you all get on with todays workout :)
  • ilessa
    ilessa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just finished today's workout and fairly knackered was Pure Cardio (I'm on first round, week 2 day 2).

Keep it up, feel free to add if you need encouragement :)
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time and don't get discouraged. You won't be able to do everything at first, but if you look closely neither do the people on the video. Just keep going and you'll love it!
  • steph1988xx
    Options
    Well i survived :D Few breaks but no longer than 10 sec's at a time .