From the south

Options
Ced31537
Ced31537 Posts: 8
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi,I am Connie a married female and a mother of 5 children and 2 grandchildren from Georgia and am trying to lose weight by the first of the year and am looking for some more support ...

Replies

• blankcanvas
    Options
    Hi Connie, I'm Ann and I live in South Carolina but born and raised in NJ. Struggling with weight issues thanks to Hashimotos Thyroid and menopause:( My husband and I will be going on a cruise to the western Carribean on the 12th of Oct to celebrate our 30th Anniversary:) I don't log everyday, but I never miss a day of exercise..I tell myself Im doing it for health reasons at least, cause the scale isn't budging:( Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Jessica and I live in Macon, GA! I've been seriously logging and trying to lose weight since the end of May this year and am down 35 lbs so far. I log in every day and try to keep up with everyone's updates. I'd love to have someone else close to home on here. I'm not married but I am attached with no kids, unless you count the two mutts and four kitties :) Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • lavender_fairie
    lavender_fairie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi all- Southerner here too, I hail from Missisiippi. I'm in need of friends too! :) I'm trying to get it done and could use some girlfriends!

Also, I heard cruise and thought ohhhh! :) (short attention span=me) lol

Add me iif you want some company along the way. :)
  • Marinaadelaide
    Options
    Hey y'all , I am from Mobile Al. and just finished my 7th day on South Beach. Finally feel good today after thinking I was dying for a week without carbs.have lost 5 lbs.! Hope I can keep it up! It is so good to read about what others are doing and feeling on here.great support.
This discussion has been closed.