Who adorned your bedroom walls?

Options

Replies

• Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    One huge Kurt Cobain posters surrounded by loads of Take That ones :blushing:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    New Kids on the Block!!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    It upsets me greatly as I write this, but in high school I was going through some sort of major brain malfunction and had changed musical genre's from my Jr. High days of Van Halen, Poison, Def Leapard, and Warrant. During this time tho' my parents would never have allowed such (devil music - lol) to adorn my walls so I had up the random Garfield poster about hating school etc. Comic relief posters..... then when my brain fell out somewhere around grade 11 and grade 12 (1993-1994) I became addicted to **sigh/gasp** country music. **hangs head in shame** I had Aaron Tippin, Garth Brooks, and Brooks & Dunn posters on my wall. It horrifies me now, and gave all my country music CD's to my Mom when I went to College and began listening to The Offspring, Live, Greeday, and Soundgarden. At College I had an enormous poster of The 'X' Files... and I seriously wanted to marry David Duchovny. Glad I dodged that bullet.

**edit for spelling
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    New kids on the block!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    This. Exactly

farrah-fawcett-poster.jpg

This. Exactly
  • Bennett056
    Bennett056 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Robert Redford. Okay, I am old! He didn't exactly age well.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have this on my dorm room wall right now:

8902918717_a9e62cf73e_z.jpg

Yeah... I know, I need a life.

What are you talking about needing a life? Psh. THE COSMOS IS AMAZING OKAY!?
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Bobby Orr - I still have this picture signed.

orr.jpg
  • dsjohndrow
    Options
    And this one which I have out grown.

jimmy-page-3.jpg
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'll join the chorus of 1970's boys who went through puberty with a fascination for that nipple.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd8WHkniGg6-Bkf3MdlAIoOAJggtscvZ0TUGECqZmMhNovt_eJ
  • NurseDuggan
    NurseDuggan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Backstreet Boys
    NSYNC
    LFO
    98 Degrees
    Tori Amos
    K.d. Lang
    Sailor Moon
    New Found Glory
    David Lee Roth
    Spice Girls :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Raquel Welch One Million BC Poster.
    Marilyn Monroe
    Joan Baez
  • dsjohndrow
    Options
    Linda Ronstat

linda-ronstadt-songs-1-1-s-307x512.jpg
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5245a.jpg

Pretty much had the walls 100% covered with various advert posters and handbills from all of the gigs I went to. Wish I'd kept them all. Be worth a freakin' goldmine on eBay these days.
    Welp, I'm jealous!

When I was a pre-teen it was Devon Sawa and Erik von Detten! Later on, various band posters.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My room was wallpapered in posters. I had band posters (Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Megadeth, Ozzy, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Metallica), movie posters (1931 Dracula, Rocky Horror, The Silence of The Lambs), comic book characters (Catwoman, Iron Man), video game posters, sciencey stuff, art prints, and various people I found attractive or awesome (Dita Von Teese, David Bowie, Poe). If I liked something, it was probably plastered somewhere in my room. I have since limited my poster space to my door, my closet, and a few framed prints.
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Craig David! <3
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    michael bolton...duh
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Metallica at first.......then it went to Cindy Crawford, Pam Anderson, Kathy Ireland and Tyra Banks.
  • noemibp
    noemibp Posts: 167
    Options
    Johnny Depp, the guys from 90210, Rick Astley and Cindy Crawford (I wanted to be like her)
    Oh!! And Kevin Costner!! The image of perfection.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    First, horses. Then the Monkees, then the Beatles, then hair bands. Poison, Skid Row ( Sebastian Bach! :love: ), Motley Crue, Faster Pussycat, GnR, etc.