New but returning... need friends for support!

Options
lucky2beinlove
lucky2beinlove Posts: 32
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I like to give a lot of support in return. :)

Anyone can add me!

Replies

• a302b188
    Options
    Hey! It's hard to start over! But I can give some advice. I have my own page with my recipes that I used to lose 90 pounds! https://www.facebook.com/AleysVirtualGym
  • nisia915
    nisia915 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    returning myself! add me, we can do this!
  • barefootm0mma
    Options
    Also returning and would love some support. :)
  • cmjon287
    Options
    Weight loss has been a very hard road for me to be on, I could really use some support! I tried this before but lost motivation. Definitely excited to try again! Add me and we'll do this all together :)
  • taylorjohnson808
    Options
    I am returning and I would like some friends! LETS LOOSE THIS WEIGHT!!!
  • Staciaj08
    Options
    Hi! I am returning again after the summer and can also use new friends! I sent a request to all of you above me!
  • Thully
    Thully Posts: 11
    Options
    Can i please join in as well? This weight loss thing is proving harder than anything.

The last time i tried losing weight was 5 years ago, but now its proving harder :(.

I need as much support as i can get.
  • ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm not returning but you are welcome to add me.
  • alymae7
    alymae7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    added!
    16267070.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Thully
    Thully Posts: 11
    Options
    Can you please add me too please...am new here on MFP and have no idea how to do it.
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Feel free to add me.
  • sissie_515513
    Options
    Hey - I am back too - want a fresh start and lose some weight before the new year!!!
  • redshaz73
    Options
    I am also returning after a few months absence and would like some motivation and support. I would also like to give motivation and support in return. Feel free to add me
  • Glenno33
    Options
    likewise but the difference to me returning was I was only joined for about a week the first time.ill try a bit harder this time but good luck
  • WatchMeShrink4Ever
    Options
    Im returning after a long break!!! but ready to commit again! Feel free to add me!!
  • ETarango78
    ETarango78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am returning too... always fall off the wagon but trying to get back up.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a bit, but I am looking to add new people since most of my friends list seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth! Feel free to add me!
  • reddgirl87
    reddgirl87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I need all the motivation I can get, and I'll return the favor :)
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am totally in the same boat.. starting over again. All of the weight I had lost from January to May of last year, is now guess where? Yup!
    If anyone is interested in starting a challenge Group that I started for October, check it out and join!! Or you are welcome to add me as friend.
    The group is called The Real Loser Small Group Challenge, if anyone is interested, and the idea is I'm going to do month by month challenges and competition using the "buddy system".

I've never run a group before, so I hope it helps me get back on track as well!
This discussion has been closed.