MFP Lifer sound off!

Options
ktliu
ktliu Posts: 334 Member
I'm a relative newbie to so many of us that have been here awhile, Today is my 220 days consecutive log in, There are plenty of way more dedicated people in here I know, I have seen just on my friends list people that have been on here for 400-600 days, I'm looking to see how long people have been on MFP consecutively.

So sound off and give the rest of us hope!

Replies

• anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am in 236 days, 83lbs down since Feb 11, 2013 & can't imagine not using MFP :-)
  • justme69
    justme69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    236 days and 83lbs. What great success
  • mz_grim
    mz_grim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Tommorow will be my 150th so rather new compared to some but I have changed many habits and have lost 26kg/57lb so far
  • fifilou1986
    fifilou1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Earlier in the year I was a regular user and the weight fell of, think I logged in for 120ish days. I have since got out of the routine and weight lost has slowed dramatically. Ive decided to get back into logging, so today is technically day 1 all over again, think I've got a long way to go before I can compete with the MFP lifers on here.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I think I'm at 524 days.

In 2012 I lost 35 lbs. From October 2012 until yesterday I have been focused on body recomposition and obstacle course racing. As of today I'm doing 3 months of bulking. In January 2014 I will probably start cutting and running again. Next year I'll focus on my shorter distance running for speed.

There's always another goal.
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my 990th consecutive logging day. : ) I have used this app on my phone to log my food intake every day since I started! I have lost a total of 75 pounds through diet and exercise and My Fitness Pal is the key.
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm just peeking in to say I have been here only 10 days, BUT, I'm staying because of all the success I see from everyone.
    I'm reeeeally excited that MFP has kept me on track for this long. 10 minutes was a long time for me before, ha

I always want to thank everyone for sharing their journey as well as the end result!

Hopefully I'll be able to put up my success picts.
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    90 days for me, but I have been here on and off and lost 50 pounds total since 2009!! Determined to get to my goal weight this time.
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    365 days as of last Saturday!

90lbs down total since then :)
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I turned off my day counter because it seemed unimportant after a while. However one of my friends has been logging for exactly 100 more days than me and her last one was around 540 days, so yeah, 440 days.

Lost 35kg in that time, still have another 30 odd to go. Slower than a herd of stampeding turtles lol.
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today was 645 days with 64.5 lbs on Mfp!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my 990th consecutive logging day. : ) I have used this app on my phone to log my food intake every day since I started! I have lost a total of 75 pounds through diet and exercise and My Fitness Pal is the key.

Awesome!!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have 1336 days in.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    361 days and in that time I've lost 82 pounds here with mfp. I am coming up on my one year anniversary and it feels so good to see how far I've come :)
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    My boy @YoungDoc2B‌ has got to be around 1030 or a few days more. Truly an inspiration!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    mz_grim wrote: »
    Tommorow will be my 150th so rather new compared to some but I have changed many habits and have lost 26kg/57lb so far
    You lost 57 lbs in 5 months? Wow, you're losing 2 1/2 pounds a week! Is that a huge deficit? Are you hungry, lol!

• keana55
    keana55 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    499 days and 72 lbs down. I did it by changing to healthy foods and logging everyday! Nothing fancy. Not much exercise due to a broken leg that did not heal properly. I am going into surgery this time in much, much better shape and 288 sticks of butter lighter. Yeah!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!