Brazil Butt Lift vs Lifting Weights

Options
I am currently doing T25 but I want to work on my butt and thighs more. I want to have my butt rounder and a tad more muscular. and lifted saddlebags gone, thighs lessen cellulite and inner fat and be more muscular. My calves are pretty muscular. I don't know which one would be better BBL OR lifting weights via a program on fitness blender. If you need the link to fitness blender workout im referring to help answer this better I will include it. I do have a butt it just needs to be totally reshaped. I am still have weight lose from my whole body but I would like more concentration on my lower part.

Replies

• mohojojo
    Options
    Lifting weights are 100% better. I did watch the fitness blender routine and I must say it is very well put together and a good start to developing a good butt and thighs.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Try the Strong Curves program. You do have to buy the book but if you want to shape your butt then this will do it. I'm halfway through the 12 week advanced program and mine has never looked better. It involves heavy lifting

http://bretcontreras.com/
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Try the Strong Curves program. You do have to buy the book but if you want to shape your butt then this will do it. I'm halfway through the 12 week advanced program and mine has never looked better. It involves heavy lifting

http://bretcontreras.com/

Good to know! I'm finishing up LiveFit 12 week program and will be starting Strong Curves right after. My book came in a few days ago. So happy for you that you're seeing such great results. Now I'm even more excited to start it! Congratulations on your progress!
  • healthymomma804
    Options
    bump
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    bump

You already got your answer, weight lifting... Nothing more to say. Squats, Deadlifts, Glute/Ham raises and Hip Thrusts.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    bump

You already got your answer, weight lifting... Nothing more to say. Squats, Deadlifts, Glute/Ham raises and Hip Thrusts.

In for the hip thrust comments.