Calling for new back up

Options
Im new to the site but not to the challenge. I'm ready to make a change. Im actually on wk 2 of slowly makig changes of taking things out of my diet and adding in more healthy items. Last week I dropped all cokes. This week Im watching my sugar intake. Slow but magor changes!!!

Replies

• ychapman
    Options
    Hi Tara,
    I know it is so easy to eat unhealthy and really hard to cut the bad habits out! I am on the same boat.
    Great job and just stick w/ it...I got your back!
  • alysen2012
    Options
    I am like that to it is so easy to unhealthy foods specailly if you live in a house that will not budge on their "seafood diet"(they eat whatever they want) so there isnt really much healthy food i had to just eat the amount that the food nurtition label says to and i have seen progress doing it that way. but good luck on the diet everyone needs a little luck. :smile:
  • MissMessVaness
    MissMessVaness Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    baby steps are the best way to do it in my opinion! before you know it you won't even miss the cokes or sweets and you'll feel so much better and want to stick with the healthy lifestyle! Good luck!
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Tracking calories was the real eye opener for me.... Good luck! :)
  • coachlunk
    Options
    This site is awesome..... Im fairly new on MFP. It really has helped me to get back into my groove...Add me as a friend , dont do it alone.