Thank You MFP!!!

Options
Just a lil' success story, but any success is still a success. Well, the heaviest I reached was 263 ish when the scale just kept going up everyday. Now its been 5 days of working out and eating healthier. Its been probably 4 days of tracking calories and sticking to them and today I'm proud to say that I woke up at 253.6!!!!!!!! I don't know if any of it was fat, probably a lot of water, but I'm STILL proud and happy. I feel better and I think I look better. I think my tummy is a lil' tighter than is was and I know the work out is getting SO MUCH easier- I don't DREAD it the entire time! WOOHOO!! I'm so happy about this. I even took a day off yesterday (because I had already worked out 4x that week), but I stayed true to my calories!!! YAY! And I went to the gym today.... usually after a day off I just fall back off the wagon!!! Anyway, that is my rambling for the day!

Replies

• TrainerJulie
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    well done
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I just posted a similar small success thread. I am so happy for you! I ran half a mile this morning without feeling like I was gonna die. Working out feels good instead of feeling like WORK! lol I love the burning sensation. Keep it up! And stick to the deal! It's easier to develop a habit than it is to stop the habit, so make a habit of health!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Two thumbs up!
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!