I think this is try 2 or maybe 5...

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Tawni. I am 26 years old and actually think I'm going to stick with it this time. I was a member here a few years back and started off really great until nursing school... I tried once or twice again during school but excuses like homework and hectic schedules always got in the way. I gained a lot more than I lost and have become pretty unhappy with how poorly I've taken care of myself. I am now graduated and officially an RN. Its my goal to become a Public Health Pediatric RN helping children and their families lead healthy happy lives. In order to do that I know I need to start practicing what I preach! Can't wait to get to know you all a little better! Please add me and we can all support each other and reach our goals together

Replies

• taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, trying myself to get back on track. Just re started again a week ago. FR sent.
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, anyone. =)
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I think we all start over and over, I know I have. Please feel free to add me for support and motivation. I log her daily and also use facebook to document my journey and keep others inspired. it's www.facebook.com/lfickenworth if you're interested, just shoot me a friend request :)